Want to learn self-defense techniques that make sense in the real world? If you want methods that don’t just work at the dojo or on the mat, you might be ready to take on the programs at USS Fighting Systems. Started by Dave Young in 2010, the training is all about providing you with tactics, techniques and insights to help you not just deal with real life encounters but to win them.
Dave has handled the training operations of Arma Training for more 30 years, with the training focused on teaching public safety professionals on how to take control of situations or encounters on the street.
Enrolling into Dave’s real world self-defense training program helps you learn much more than how to defend yourself on the street. Regular training also allows you to enjoy the following benefits:
- Weight loss. Regular training will definitely help you lose any extra pounds you’re packing. The workouts alone will help get you back in shape in no time.
- Cardiovascular. In “A Guide to the Many Benefits of Martial Arts” on Inspiyr, the article advocates the numerous benefits of practicing martial arts or training programs like this. With the constant movement, it’s a great form of exercise for your heart and improves your blood circulation.
- Improved Strength. Worried about how you could possibly have enough energy for the workouts after a full day at work? The thing with regular training is that, the more you do it, the stronger you get. It significantly improves your strength and endurance, allowing you more energy to live your life.
- Focus. According to “7 Reasons Why Your Child Should Practice Martial Arts” on Breaking Muscle, one of the major benefits of getting kids into taekwondo, karate or aikido is that it teaches kids how to focus. Training programs of the USS Fighting Systems work the same way. You’ll learn to focus on what’s going on, pay close attention to your surroundings, your sparring partner. Because in real life, that kind of focus and attention can save your life.
- Discipline. You’ll learn discipline, on how to keep your temper, your emotions, your strength, in check. Strength must always come with control.
- Stress-Relief. One of the best advantages of training is that it helps you relieve enormous amounts of stress. Stressed at work? Proceed with the workout and you won’t just forget all about your problems, you’ll feel better after it too.
- Mentally prepared. Because the training is designed to teach you how to win real world encounters on the street, it helps you mentally prepare for anything. It stops you from giving in to panic and keeps you calm because you know what to do. That’s crucial when you find yourself in dicey situations.
These are just some of the benefits you can look forward to with the training program. With the world we live in, knowing self-defense training that makes sense on the street can come in exceedingly handy. Interested? Go ahead and give it a try.